- “Where do I start? This was excellent. I loved the parts about entrainment, the neurochemical basis behind emotion, relationships, respiration and learning, as well as the reasons why proprioceptive input works wonders for these kids.” (Occupational Therapist and Executive/Clinical Director of a therapeutic organization)
- “...dynamic & engaging... I liked that you could go back to a previous section if you needed a refresher too.” (OT)
- “Thank you... for sharing your experiences, knowledge, music, and self with us in such an entertaining but understandable manner.” (COTA from Wisconsin USA)
- “...very good at captivating attention. ...easy to listen to.” (O.T. from Illinois USA)
- “I was able to pay attention the whole time... that is a feat for me!!” (O.T.)
- “...(you make) the world such a brighter place for our children.” (Professional & Parent)
- “What my OT has been saying and doing all makes sense now. I get it!!! (Parent)
- Course Resources
- Before we begin...
- Preview the first 10 minutes
- Overview Of Sensory Integration Processing And Theory
- Qualities Of A Sensory Modulation Disorder
- What Can I Do If My Child Has A Sensory Modulation Disorder?
- The Power Of Proprioceptive Input
- Rhythm and Entrainment
- Relationship, Engagement and Learning
- Before you go...